Apartment & Condo Moving
Since 2010, we’ve helped over 15,000 clients with our apartment and condo moving services.
Experienced Condo And Apartment Movers
Are you thinking of moving into or out of a rental unit? If yes, then be advised! You might need to take care of additional items that differ from your standard home move.
With our experts, you won’t have to worry about anything move-related. REAL RocknRoll Movers – Moving Companies are ready to take up the challenge of moving your apartment. We can help you safely transport your belongings, and ensure they don’t get damaged up or down the stairs.
Since 2010, we have helped over 15,000 clients with our moving services. Our company has the experience of dealing with every type of moving job. We know how to handle an apartment move with professional skill and efficiency. Usually, apartments have some strict rules and regulations to follow, but with our trained and experienced team of movers, you can have the peace of mind that all rules and regulations will be adhered to.
We Save You Time & Money
When it comes to an apartment move, we know that time and money are everything. Our team will help you save both! Here’s how:
• Rental Property Regulations: REAL RocknRoll movers fully understand all the regulations for California rental properties. This helps us in completing the move safely, and accurately. Our team will pad wrap doors and walls as needed along with protecting the elevator when moving your belongings. This helps in eliminating any risk of property damage, as well as securely moving your items.
• Our Work Is Efficient: When you hire REAL RocknRoll movers, our professional moving team will completely expedite the moving process. Allowing you to focus on other essential tasks like organizing, packing and cleaning!
Apartment Move Out Checklist
If you are about to complete a rental move, we have prepared one of the most comprehensive checklists of tips and suggestions covering everything that you will need to complete your move from a rental property. You can also use it for your future moves!
• Don’t forget to check all storage spaces: When moving, be sure to check the storage unit or storage space of your rental property and check if everything that you need has been removed or taken care of before you leave the place. This will save you from scrambling to find some space for such items when moving.
• Get rid of unnecessary items ASAP: If you have any unnecessary items in your apartment, try to get rid of them first. The best way to do this is to sell or donate items. This will save you from additional moving stress on a moving day.
• Documentation: This is the most important of all! You should record the changes, damages and all other incidents that occurred while you were living there and before you move to prevent yourself from being charged for something you were not responsible for. Photos are best!
• Notifying your landlord: Some rental properties require you to provide written notice in advance of your move. Make sure that you are well-aware of any such regulation for moving in and out of the rental. Also make sure you have set up a time to return keys, garage openers, etc. so that you do not get charged.
• Clean up your space: Never leave your place in bad shape after a move. This will only cause you trouble later in the form of expenses. Before you move out, do a thorough cleaning of the rental property and also fix any damages that occurred during your stay. Don’t forget to repair any items you may have broken, and patch all holes you may have placed in the walls.
Why People Love Us
We provide experienced, professional and friendly movers who love making your move safe and fun!
From moving and packing large homes to commercial & office moves, REAL RocknRoll Movers has you covered.
NO TRUCK FEES. NO STAIR FEES. NO LONG CARRY FEES. EVER. Don’t get nickel and dimed by other companies!
Frequently Asked Questions
How far in advance do I need to book my move?
At least 2 weeks is always preferred. The end of the month is the busiest time for moving, so please contact us well in advance to make sure that we have availability. Weekends are people’s preferred move days, so if you have the flexibility to move during the week, we can often accommodate moves with shorter notice.
Are you licensed and insured? Are your movers background checked?
Yes. We are licensed with the state of California ( Cal-T 190785) and the US Dept. of Transportation (USDOT# 3196979). We fully insured with Liability Insurance, Cargo Insurance and Workers Comp Insurance..
Do you pack my stuff or should I do it?
We offer full packing services at great rates. They would need to be scheduled when your move is booked. In the event you do not schedule packing services and choose to pack yourself, all items will need to packed and ready to go prior to our arrival on move day.
What is your delivery range?
We perform moves anywhere within CA. We do not offer interstate moving at this time.
Do you have moving pads, wrapping supplies, dollies and straps for the job?
Yes. Our trucks come equipped with all necessary dollies and equipment to handle your move successfully. All furniture items are covered with moving pads and then stretch wrapped to ensure safe travel.at.
Can you tell me exactly how much my move will cost me?
Because there are so many variables and every situation is so unique, it’s hard to provide an exact quote for a move. The info you provide helps us give you an estimate and can help get a ballpark figure for the job. We provide a Not To Exceed price for all moves.